18 February 2010

Answered...Ambitions?

Remember this?

I'll refresh your memory (just kidding, I know you didn't read it in the first place).

"That's my ambition. When I Google my name, only the top three results actually concern me. I can't help thinking it would be really cool to have the whole page of results concern me (I think I have it set to show ten results per page, that's like ten results that concern me, if I want the whole page)."

Well I did it! I don't remember exactly when , but definitely a while ago. Now the whole first page concerns men! And there is one listing on the second page that is about me too. Very cool!

It helps having a very unique name.


EDIT: Now (June 2010) three or so pages have results all about me, while I am mentioned as far as page thirteen of results.

No comments: