26 February 2010

Soon to be 100 Posts #5

Five is the number of posts that MM has written, as opposed to my 94 published posts, two drafts, and one scheduled post.

On another note, as I want to make this post a tad longer, I will list five blogs that I think have really cool and curious names (curious as in arouses one's curiosity).

#1 Ramblings of the Bearded One

#2 she left on a monday

#3 A Thousand Clapping Hands

#4 Confessions of a Junkyard Cat

#5 The Hermitage

Just a note about these blogs...I follow quite a few blogs, but four of these blogs I ALWAYS read when something new is posted. Also, I really like all of these blogs, not just their names, though their names are pretty cool. Lastly, I found two or three of these in Blogs of Note, and they are quite popular. I'm willing to attribute quite a large part of that popularity to their names :D

2 comments:

Tess Kincaid said...

Several of these are already my bloggy friends, but I spy some new ones! I'm off to say hello...

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Thank you SOOO much for your insight! I really appreciate the feedback. Yes, that's life, I guess. I have a lot to learn about blogging!

Merci